Saturday, February 3, 2018

HISTORY ON A SATURDAY...

 I thought i'd share a fun little Saturday today.
I found this on e-bay months ago.
I purchased this journal for a song you might say!





 It is a man's payment record of 
music sheets he sold...




 From the years of
1930-1951




 It would be so interesting to know about this
music man and his life from this time in history.




 His printing certainly is quite ledgible.




 I had already started tearing it apart
I know, gasp!
months ago to put in some art pieces.




 Hopefully, then, the work I finish will 
be appreciated in some other century.




 This is part of the front cover.




 When I caught sight of it's raggedy edges and "oldness", I thought that I should take photos of how it looked at one time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

commen